The easiest way to insure your best friend!
Dog liability insurance protects you from financial responsibilities if your dog injures a person or causes property damage. There are many breeds of dogs that are considered aggressive by nature, but all dogs have the potential to cause harm unintentionally. The cost of insuring your dog will be much less than a potential lawsuit against you due to injuries or damage caused by your dog. At InsureMyK9.com we insure all breeds so no matter what your furry family member looks like – we’ve got you covered.
Startling facts if you are not protected:
- In 2012 dog bites accounted for nearly $489.7 million in homeowners insurance liability claims. The average cost of a dog bite claim is around $30,000 but one claim was reported at $643,257 for an individual dog bite attack.
- 4.7 million people are bitten by dogs every year in the United States. – CDC
- Someone in the United States seeks medical attention for a dog bite every 40 seconds. – American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- The costs of attorney fees and medical care could be devastating, causing you to lose your home or other assets.
Examples of dog related insurance claims include:
- Dog bites
- Dog jumps or barks – causing someone to fall
- Dog damages property
Many homeowners or renters insurance policies exclude coverage for injuries caused by dogs, resulting in out-of-pocket expenses for pet owners.
Protect yourself today with our canine liability insurance program!
Our Clients Say it Best
I wanted to say thank you so much for helping us yesterday. You saved my dogs life. I appreciate you going out of your way for us & our situation! For your understanding & compassion. You went above & beyond what you had to do to make sure that our situation was resolved in the manner it should be. You need to be recognized for a job very well done & for saving a dogs life.... literally.
I really appreciate all the help I received in setting up our policy. Your staff was very friendly and compassionate to our specific needs. I definitely feel a sense of relief knowing we are protected now. Thank you so much!